Friday, August 8, 2014

Date Night!

Korean BBQ is amazing.  I could ABSOLUTELY eat it every day.  There is this incredible place we went to when we first got here that I've been wanting to revisit every day, but we haven't made it back yet until yesterday.  It is SO GOOD.  We also went to Baskin Robbins for the first time here.  Baskin Robbins is everywhere in Seoul, but it is so much less janky here compared to the states.  The displays were so cute and the shop was so swanky that I took a couple of pictures.  So here is a brief glimpse at our date night last night!
 This place's "gimmick", so to speak, is that they cook the egg for your BBQ in a ring around the coals with some kind of delicious seasoning, bamboo shoots, and onion on the bottom (sorry Taggart).
 Each of us posing, excited and hungry!  Ok, maybe not as excited for the kimchi, let's be honest... haha.
 Apparently I have to be the model in these photos to prove that I enjoyed our date night haha.  So here's me, first with this awesome cold cucumber noodle salad that is served at a lot of places here, and then with pistachio almond ice cream.  You may notice that I am magically no longer wearing makeup in the second picture...?  I got a piece of hot something in my eye because I'm THAT talented and had to go flush my eye out in the bathroom.  But I'm fine, we got ice cream to drown my sorrows in!
We were impressed by how perfectly round the scoops of ice cream were!!!
 This was the most beautiful, clean, cute, swanky Baskin Robbins I've ever seen.
And the ice cream cakes were adorable!!! I know what I want for my birthday, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment